Liz has a broad background in marketing, working in house for big brands such as O2, American Express and PA Consulting, leading brand and marcomms teams. She has also worked for smaller businesses, agencies and start-ups as a marketing consultant and project manager, helping them to plan and execute successful marketing campaigns. Her experience spans both B2B and B2C marketing, in diverse industries. Liz brings her broad experience to the fore when advising businesses on social media strategies, delivering training, and managing their social media.
Kate and Liz both trained in Strategic Social Media Management in 2017 with Digital Mums and are based in Teddington, South West London.
WHAT WE OFFER
As a duo we’ve both worked in marketing and communications for the best part of two decades. We’ve worked for mega brands and ambitious start-ups, in-house and as consultants. Social media is our passion and the cornerstone of all the services we offer. We’re trained in Strategic Social Media Management, which means we take a defined and proven approach to managing social media for businesses, based on analytics and insight .
We can offer a variety of services, depending on the needs of your business. For instance, we can start your social channels from scratch, audit your existing platforms, develop a strategy to implement for you – or deliver training to you and your team, 1:1 or in our Teddington based group workshops.
- Review or set up your social media platforms
- Discuss your target audience
- Refine your tone of voice
- Analyse your competitors
- Recommend and implement changes
Social Media Strategy
- Audit your social media presence
- Define and agree your social media objectives
- Tailor a strategy to your business
- Pinpoint your target audience
- Devise a content & influencer strategy
- Agree a posting strategy
- Curate and create content for each platform
- Employ tactics to ensure growth and engagement
- Track, report and evaluate progress
- Work together to implement content calendar
- Deliver social media training to you or your team
- For marketing professionals or business owners
- Can be tailored by platform, industry or business type
- Locally run group workshops
- Bespoke 1:1s and Power Hours
SOCIAL MEDIA JUMPSTART
If you’re a small business or newly formed startup, our Social Media Jumpstart package could be the right option for you.
- we review your existing marketing activity, business plan and overall objectives and devise a social strategy to help you achieve these goals.
- we consider your target audience and their online habits, platforms, tone of voice, a content plan, as well as insight into how to evaluate your results.
Once we’ve set up your social platforms and identified the key influencers you should be engaging with, we’ll support you in understanding how to run your platforms via:
- a one-to-one training session, which typically takes half a day
- scheduled calls in month one and three to check you are on track and help you review your results.
“Kate created our social media strategy and content plan and is responsible for the day-to-day running of Instagram and Facebook including advertising for Do More Movement. She has a creative approach to engaging with our audiences and I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending her if you need someone to take a strategic approach to running your social media.”
Jeremy Johnson, Founder, Do More Movement
“Liz worked with us on a brand awareness campaign for a niche area, delivering a successful social media campaign on Twitter and LinkedIn, which included paid advertising. She had great ideas for content and tactics, and gave us detailed feedback on the results. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her to other businesses looking to expand on social media!”
Duncan Knox – Co-Founder of Hubbub Fundraising.
“Kate recently developed a social media strategy for Inter-Schools Advertiser and ran a training session to help us implement her strategy and more effectively manage the platforms for ourselves. She’s very knowledgeable and had some great ideas on how to help develop our content and engage with our audiences.”
Sophie Keay, Publisher, Inter Schools Advertiser
“Liz provided her invaluable project management skills for a client’s book project, working with several senior-level stakeholders and multiple executive contributing authors from around the globe. She is a great communicator with a positive attitude and a pleasure to have on the team. Liz is responsive and adaptable, and understood how to drive the project forward with grace!”
Aleksandra Miljus – Founder and Fixer, Idgie Ltd
“Kate has worked with us on a number of marketing projects over the last couple of years. She’s created and managed our programme for talented children; looked after our influencer programme on social media, executed online and offline advertising and oversees our GDPR compliance. She has a great can-do attitude and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her.”
Colleen Wong, Founder, My Gator Watch
“Liz did a fantastic job of managing the social media for the ‘We the Peoples Film Festival 2018’. She developed and implemented a strategy to promote 10 events across social media and coordinated a team of volunteers. Liz approached the project with professionalism and dedication, and would be an asset to any team!”
Karin Pointner, United Nations Association Westminster
Please get in touch if you would like to have a chat about what your business needs, we can also provide an overview of our pricing.