WHAT WE OFFER
As a duo we’ve both worked in marketing and communications for the best part of two decades. We’ve worked for mega brands and ambitious start-ups, in-house and as consultants. Social media is our passion and the cornerstone of all the services we offer. We’re trained in Strategic Social Media Management, which means we take a defined and proven approach to managing social media for businesses, based on analytics and insight .
We can offer a variety of services, depending on the needs of your business. For instance, we can start your social channels from scratch, audit your existing platforms, develop a strategy to implement for you – or deliver training to you and your team, 1:1 or in our Teddington based group workshops.
- Review or set up your social media platforms
- Discuss your target audience
- Refine your tone of voice
- Analyse your competitors
- Recommend and implement changes
Social Media Strategy
- Audit your social media presence
- Define and agree your social media objectives
- Tailor a strategy to your business
- Pinpoint your target audience
- Devise a content & influencer strategy
- Agree a posting strategy
- Curate and create content for each platform
- Employ tactics to ensure growth and engagement
- Track, report and evaluate progress
- Work together to implement content calendar
- Deliver social media training to you or your team
- For marketing professionals or business owners
- Can be tailored by platform, industry or business type
- Locally run group workshops
- Bespoke 1:1s and Power Hours
SOCIAL MEDIA JUMPSTART
If you’re a small business or newly formed startup, our Social Media Jumpstart package could be the right option for you.
- we review your existing marketing activity, business plan and overall objectives and devise a social strategy to help you achieve these goals.
- we consider your target audience and their online habits, platforms, tone of voice, a content plan, as well as insight into how to evaluate your results.
Once we’ve set up your social platforms and identified the key influencers you should be engaging with, we’ll support you in understanding how to run your platforms via:
- a one-to-one training session, which typically takes half a day
- scheduled calls in month one and three to check you are on track and help you review your results.
Jeremy Johnson, Founder, Do More Movement
Duncan Knox – Co-Founder of Hubbub Fundraising.
Sophie Keay, Publisher, Inter Schools Advertiser
Aleksandra Miljus – Founder and Fixer, Idgie Ltd
Colleen Wong, Founder, My Gator Watch
Karin Pointner, United Nations Association Westminster